Biyernes, Agosto 5, 2016

Meralco, ICTSI investing P10b in Laguna Rail Project

ICTSI a subsidiary of Meralco will revive the container rail service form Manila to Calamba in the span of two years for P10 Billion Pesos. 

“When this is operational, the number of trucks [hauling 40-foot containers] that you see on the road today, will be reduced by a minimum of 200 trucks per day to as many as 600 trucks per day... That’s going to provide a very significant benefit to our road system,” he said. 



Support 1 63
Support 2 61
Resistance 1 65
Resistance 2 67

ICTSI is currently near support -accumulate near support and set cutloss once break.


Support 1 - 320
Support 2 -307
Resistance 1 - 326
Resistance 2 - 347

Meralco is currently near resistance, once breaken that will be your new support.

4 (na) komento:

  1. MER is consolidating tightly and not breaking that 325 level. with cash divs this aug 19, is it likely to break 325 until wed?

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Here is the investors contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com.  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    TumugonBurahin